We have finally caught our first illness. I say it's our first, Laurie has had the sniffles before (she and I always have the sniffles), but I was really considering her only sick if it involved some real discomfort. And I would say that 5 days with the stomach virus are enough discomfort to go around for everyone.
I haven't been particularly bothered by her being ill, but we have become increasingly worried about the duration of it. Laurie hasn't eaten since last Saturday. We have managed to keep her hydrated, but her increasing lethargy is bothersome as well. The doctor is seeing us again today, we hope he can do something, give us some answers.
We know where our hope rests and we know who's child Laurie truly is and we covet your prayers for a quick recovery for our precious child.

Here we are enjoying Santa Claus is Coming to Town.


2 comments:
We're praying! Get well soon, Laurie!
Yikes, and I missed the whole thing! Stupid New Jersey trip. Glad y'all are all healed up!
Post a Comment