Here's the bird's nest Will found in our tree. We left it there, Will said the kids could hunt for it later.
Will studying the tree and wondering how to trim two feet off. It is hitting the roof of our carport!
Post-nap, we introduced Laurie to the newest addition to our home. She is enamored. I have already had to chase her out of the living room three times today. I keep hoping the newness wears off and she loses interest in it.
The final product! Didn't we do a great job decorating? I think it looks beautiful! Will just keeps saying it's the best egg shaped Christmas tree he's ever seen! I had to build a furniture fort around it to keep Laurie from pulling it over on herself. Which she seems bound and determined to do. Plus, there really wasn't much else to do with the furniture anyway. If you come by our house for a look see, I promise to serve hot cocoa.



1 comment:
Charles won't let me take a picture of our tree - it's very pear-shaped!
Post a Comment