Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve! The kids in our family were excited to say the least! Our little family took the day slowly, Daddy had to work, so Laurie and I finished up with the cooking and visited with my friend Margaret. Once Daddy came home, we took off to spread a little cheer with Aunt Alice and Grandmother Margaret.




Afterwards, we met up with all of Will's family at William's home for dinner. I think the kids could hardly stand to wait through the night for Santa to come. Meg made a brief appearance before she went down for a nap. Charlie was so sweet to play with Laurie. Laurie loves Charlie.





The kids were not thrilled to pose for all the pictures, but they tried as hard as they could.



I think the longer we made them pose, the worse the pictures got. Lesson learned, be quick about it.



As we waited for Santa's phone call, Mary Stewart and Genevieve read the Night Before Christmas. What a fun tradition! Once Santa calls, it's a mad dash to run home and get in bed!


No comments: