Thursday, September 9, 2010

Loved No More

Here is Baby Rose in all her horribleness. Makes me so sad. In the baby bed, all alone, while Baby Chloe is off enjoying the swing and having a ball.


















I will cherish how Laurie loved you, brought you everywhere, slept with you tightly clutched in her arms. She called you Baby Enh Feh until I could convince her to call you Rose. We strolled you in the dog park. You went with us on our vacation. Laurie gave you bubble baths, dressed and undressed you, took you grocery shopping, and refused for anyone else to play with you. Laurie shared meals with you, loved to sit you everywhere Anna Fair sat. I am blown away that you have only been with us since last Christmas. You were her first best friend and I will not forget you.

What a far cry from this:


















Don't worry, Rose, you can come play with me.

No comments: