Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Laughingstocks of the Dog Park

Our two year old is opinionated. And once she's made up her mind, there is no changing it. Sunday, we decided to take a walk in the dog park (the McGowen property at the end of our neighborhood, that we lovingly refer to as the dog park) Laurie loves to stroll in the dog park, though you never know what new thing she is going to insist on. Stroller, no stroller, riding, no riding.

So, when she insisted on taking Baby Rose, I caved. When she insisted on bringing her in the shopping cart, I caved. With her baby blanket and play food and purse, I caved. You get the picture. In my mind, it just didn't seem worth the fight I knew would come. So this is the little shopping diva we were proudly strolling with. I would love to know what everyone we passed thought of us. I am sure they were laughing.

No comments: