Friday, September 10, 2010

DMV and Other Things

I had to go to the DMV to get my license renewed this week. When I made it to the counter, I asked what form of payment they accepted. Not really bothering to hear Mr DMV's answer, I held out my credit card. With some amount of irritation, he told me again, check or cash. I smiled my best mom smile and said, "I have too many kids and I never listen to anyone anymore." With that, Mr DMV and I are now best friends. I love the two best excuses I know. Even if I am constantly afraid one of them may strangle the other.























A quick video of Anna Fair and I hanging out. We don't get much one on one time, but we do make the most of it. She's such a bubbly, vivacious little chatty thing.

No comments: