Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Tops

Top Things Laurie and I Love

  • Peekaboo. This never gets old. (We are also cleaning out Laurie's things to put in the attic, she has rediscovered the mobile behind her and loves it once again).
  • Laughter
  • Laurie's quiet little voice. After I said "toes" about 20 times in the bathtub tonight, I could hear her tiny reply, "Teh...zzzzz," precious.

My Least Favorite Things

  • Bebe and Latta gave Laurie this learn to read toy for Christmas, when she's a little older, I know she will love it. Right now, it drives Will and I crazy. She only knows how to turn it off and on, and the light on the button flashes so temptingly. So, Laurie does this over and over and over and over.
  • Are we really still having middle of the night feedings?
  • Rounding the corner to find she's made a big mess. Surrounded by toys and yet she has my purse. I'm just glad the money was intact.

Laurie's Least Favorite Things

  • Diaper Changes
  • Clothes Changes
  • Bed Time
  • Entering her room, we only enter to change her diaper, her clothes, or put her to bed. So, there is no good reason to go in there.

No comments: