Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Laurie!

Today, our precious daughter turns one year old. It has been an amazing year. We have learned so much about ourselves and what parenting really means. As I watch her, I am so often reminded of how our relationship reflects that with our Holy Father. He has been so generous to us. Our first year has been full, of laughter, firsts, a few tears, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings. Hopefully, walking and a few more words.

We wore our birthday pajamas to bed last night.

And woke up to put our birthday romper on.


Dada stayed home from work to enjoy the big day with us.


Happy Birthday, Angel!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy birthday, Laurie! So sorry we missed you yesterday when we stopped by, but we understand that you needed your beauty rest for your big day.