I can't believe how dinner time is changing and yet is exactly the same. Her appetite is definitely bigger, tonight, we ate 3 jars of baby food in addition to cheese, bread, cookie and some of our veggie soup. Laurie is beginning to sign "eat" for us. Always helpful to know. To cute, I hope to post a pic soon.
And we are continuously adding to the list of things she will not eat. In addition to previously despised foods (formula, oatmeal, any baby veggies and prunes), you may now add banana to the list. Any form of banana, banana chips, whole banana, with peaches, with strawberries... The things I do to get Laurie to eat healthy foods. For breakfast, to her oatmeal, I add brownsugar, real oatmeal, formula, and blueberries to make it an acceptable dish. I don't work that hard on Will's food!
ARUA
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment