Happy six month birthday, Laurie! I can hardly stand it, the time has flown by, I want to hold on to each and every moment with you. You have changed so much. Maybe the most in just the last few weeks. You stare so intently, I feel you can see straight into my heart. Tonight, you held so tightly to my hand, absorbed by the movement of my fingers. It is so hard to walk away, afraid I may miss 1 minute. I thank the Lord for you each and every day, for the blessing you are and for what I learn about how miraculous and amazing life is.
ARUA
6 years ago




3 comments:
6 months already? yikes! happy 1/2 birthday Laurie!
At least it's not her 16th, right? heehee
Happy "six months old" birthday, Laurie! I had so much fun holding you tonight. You are a precious little lamb!
pull those titsout mom
Post a Comment