Saturday, July 26, 2008

Love Dada

Our girl has become so attached to Will and I. How her face lights up at the mere sight of us. It pleases me so, it reinforces that we must be doing something right for her to love us so. What I wouldn't do to know what is going on in her little head. I think it goes something like this...



Hey, Mama!



Oh, there's Dada!




I think I will give him some sugar on the face!







Isn't this the prettiest sundress? So many of her little clothes are to big. So every few weeks I try them all out to see what new fits. I had to shorten the straps, but I was so excited she was finally able to wear this. Thank you again, Grama!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Is Laurie doing that open mouth kiss? Meg does it constantly! I need to get a picture of her doing it. We need to get the girls together again soon!