So, I bit the bullet and much to Will's chagrin have been slowly painting her room a pretty sunshiny yellow. Laurie has most graciously agreed to sleep in the pack and play in the guest room, but we are all ready to have things back to normal. I hoped it would only take 1 bucket of paint and 1 coat, but I had to go back to home depot to get a second can.
I made a horrific discovery after applying the second can of paint. It is a slightly lighter color than the first can was. And you can see an obvious stripe all the way around the room where I cut in. Great. That is just kick you in the shins great.


2 comments:
We walked by your house last night on the way to the "woods" and noticed that something important was going on in Laurie's room. Can't wait to see the final project. Want to do Meg's room next?
This is why we just avoid home improvement altogether. Which is why our own chateau is stuck in 1988!! Much like my "coolness."
Hegh.
Amanda O.
Post a Comment