Friday, August 16, 2013

Pre-K 3

Anna Fair had her turn for the first day of school as well.  She is back at Covenant for her second year.  I mistakenly thought this would be easy as pie since she did so well last year.  I should have known better, she's lost her security blanket and big sister.  Last year, Laurie walked her to her class every day, they saw each other in the halls, and left holding hands too.  Anna Fair is lost without her.  She's been protesting all week that she wants to stay home with me, but she has still willingly gotten out of the car for drop off.  And even told me she had a "great day" today!  I forgot to take a photo of her new teacher, Mrs. Huff, but I know it's going great!




How awesome to have our neighbor, Mrs. Guidry get us out for the first drop off!

No comments: