Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Easter Party

Since everyone is out of school today, I thought it would be fun to have friends over for a little party and egg hunting. Laurie agreed. I have also decided I need to have parties more often, nothing has been as effective as the phrase, "You need to stop X or we may have to cancel your Easter party." May not be great parenting, but it worked every time.

We had a great day, I got before pictures, what I should have taken were after pictures of the devastation 15 little kids can make on a yard.

A little crafting. I like that you can take one look and tell if the egg were made by a 5 year old or a 3 year old.














The hunt.














Anna Fair with her 1 egg.





















Me: Laurie would you hug Meg? Meg: No! I want to hug Laurie. Love these two.











Cupcake decorating.














It's never really a party until someone cries.

No comments: