Laurie's butterfly tattoo, just like Meg.
Anna Fair and Gigi with their matching hearts.
I know Laurie waited in line for 10 minutes for her balloon from Inky the clown. Nothing doing, but she wanted a fishing pole. I tried to encourage her to do something else and come back later, but we had to wait. She was thrilled with it.
Fishing with our fishing pole. We popped it shortly after this. The world pretty much collapsed in on itself. At the last minute, Inky saved the day by making another.
Anna Fair is my more timid child. She has no plans to pet the bunnies.
Strangle hold on the poor baby chick.
Meg: death grip on the bench arm. Anna Fair: What am I sitting beside? Laurie: Fishing pole. Fishing Pole. Fishing Pole.
Still obsessed with our fishing pole.
What a fun Easter party!


No comments:
Post a Comment