Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Sister

We bought Laurie a "Big Sister" t-shirt way back when we found out we were expecting #2. I just now managed to get some shots of her in it. It's supposed to be a 2T, but I am not sure she will be able to wear it in another 4 months! My sweet little butterball! She is so excited to meet her baby sister!

We still like to take walks in the very late afternoon (despite how unbelievably hot it is). Laurie's latest interest is in helping Dada "throw" dummies for Josie. She really just wants to carry and occasionally fling one around. She and Josie have an ongoing argument about who should have the dummies.






































And here are a few shots of the latest dress I made for Laurie. I really love this pattern, though I will probably tone the puff sleeves down a little next time. Laurie is really looking forward to wearing cute little matching dresses with #2. I can't wait!







No comments: