Sunday, June 21, 2009

Laurie Do It

For a while now, I have been easing Laurie into learning to feed herself with a spoon. Usually, I handle putting the food on the spoon and let her handle putting the spoon in her mouth. Last night, I thought it might be fun to see how she does working the whole process. It was...somewhat successful. If not very entertaining. By the end, Laurie had gotten peaches spread everywhere, she figured it would be just as easy to lick it up.

































Speaking of eating, we met my sweet college friend, Sheri for lunch. She brought Laurie some fun gifts, including crayons. Laurie has crayons and markers and bathtub markers already. Never before has she decided to eat them. These must be particularly flavorful. She was not pleased to have them taken from her. Can you guess what color she picked to eat?


1 comment:

Laura said...

Meg has gotten pretty independent herself. They are growing up too fast!