She is taking a big girl bath now. And she loves it! It's practically her very own swimming pool. The running water, the drain, the silver fixtures, everything is fascinating. She has tons of bath toys, but you can see from how Laurie is white knuckling the duck, her first bath toy is still her favorite. She is nothing if not loyal. She will go so far as to lunge after him in the water if he happens to get away.

The chip off the old block is enjoying reading!
She is crawling everywhere, she still prefers the army crawl, but this last week, she is trying out a few big girl crawling moves.
After weeks of hearing dadadada and then babababa, I am finally getting to hear mamamama. That is the most beautiful word in the English language. Speaking of beautiful, I love her sweet, soft baby whispers, but she has recently started adding a shrill squeal to her repertoire. I do not know where she go that from, I guess from some bad influence in the nursery.


1 comment:
her tiny titties are so hot, love to suck them while i slip a finger in herpussy
Post a Comment