Monday, September 8, 2008

Camo, Goats and Other Things

We were so disappointed to have missed the dove hunt after party because of all the rain we had last week. So we thought we would surprise Dad with wearing out camo when he came home yesterday. And we put on her flower pants just in case she needed to hide in a flower garden. Camo never looked so good.


















Mom and Dad brought Laurie a billy goat home from Canada. Up till now she's paid little attention to it, but all of a sudden, it's hysterical. I will never get tired of sweet baby laughter.



I had a thought the other day that we have been living with the status quo for a while, getting into a nice routine. And it would be about time for her to surprise me with some changes. She heard me and is answering loudly. Like waking up every hour till 2am, cutting her first tooth, realizing the keys on her piano make music, crying when her toys are taken away, and crawling all over the place. I already miss her easy days of 6 months old, but 7 months is proving to be quite the adventure.


2 comments:

Amanda O. said...

So did she suddenly get the crawling thing down?? WOOHOO!! When can Natty and I come check her out??

Laura said...

The title of this post is priceless - you know you live in Mississippi when you write about "camo, goats, and other things."