Laurie started the week really struggling in her swimming, but by day 7, she needed very little assistance from Will to make it from the slide to the ladder. So proud of our girl!
The lazy river was a failure last year, Laurie was furious she couldn't fit in her own tube. She loved it this year and Anna Fair was furious she couldn't fit in her own tube. So, there ya go.
I can't imagine how many times Laurie went down the slides. She has always been fearless and was definitely the youngest and one of the few wearing a floatie. She loved to boast, "I slide with the big kids!" Anna Fair wouldn't touch a slide with a ten foot pole.
Laurie may have ruled the slides, but Anna Fair was queen of the shallows, so dear splashing and swimming in her own little area. After chasing fearless Laurie, it was a pleasant change to lounge beside Anna Fair while she sweetly played.
Ah...the Dora Kickboard, loved by both girls. Good story, I believe we forgot the Dora board at the lazy river, despite looking, thought it was gone. While I was relaxing on the balcony one day, I thought I spied it floating in the pool, even confirmed with binoculars. Will retrieved it, even had a little boy swim out to get it for him. He returns triumphantly, only for Laurie to ask, "Where did the fish go?" It was not our Dora board, though it did sport the same mermaid Dora. We had to sneak it back down to the pool and hope no one witnessed our thievery. We are still wandering who stole ours.
Nice legs.
Anna Fair was super excited about her donkey float.
Laurie singing and twirling in the pool.


No comments:
Post a Comment