We built a super awesome castle complete with moat and seashell decor. I can't believe I didn't get a better shot than this.

How do they manage to get so much sand on them?
Jumping waves.

I love that when we divvy the children up, I quite often end up with Anna Fair. My little lamb that loves to stay near. Exhibit A, cuddling in my lap while Will and Laurie play in the waves.
Exhibit B, playing in the shade with her tractor.
We risked the horrors of staying up late for a little moonlight stroll one night. It never even occurred to Anna Fair to leave Daddy's shoulders, while Laurie ran the beach like a madman. There were jellyfish everywhere and it is only by God's grace that she wasn't stung.

We spied little crabs with each sweep of our flashlight and we managed to catch one. My fearless child was terrified he was going to jump up and get her.


No comments:
Post a Comment