We packed a sack lunch and met 8 sweet little friends. I had such lofty dreams of the precious little ones playing together while the mamas chatted. Yeah, it didn't happen. Once we entered, every child went their separate way and we never saw them again. At one point, I thought, "did they all leave and not say goodbye?!!?" But we had a great time, did it all and only lost Laurie once. We swam in the Mississippi, raced cars, built a house, played underground, explored Mississippi, dressed up, shopped at the grocery, cooked in the kitchen and got digested. What a busy day! We did run into other dear friends while we were there and did finally meet back up with all our buddies. But once my girls started whining, I knew it was time to pack it up and head home. It's now 5pm and our little people are still sacked out. Even Momma enjoyed some down time.
ARUA
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment