Monday, July 26, 2010

Big News at the Barbour House

It's official. Laurie is potty trained!!! What an amazing day it is! I won't say she has no accidents, but we are close enough that I want to proclaim it to all who will listen. We even took the show on the road to Natchez this weekend. She stumbled a bit getting used to a new potty, and I am pretty sure my dad may never recover from the accident we had on his couch. But by the time we left, she was making me proud.























In less big news, Anna Fair is seriously on the move. And she is picking up speed with each passing day. She is into everything; and every morsel, toy, trash, leaf, gross thing you can find goes straight into her mouth. FYI, this was Daddy's knit onesie. Isn't she precious?
















While we were in Natchez, I looked up to find Laurie very helpfully feeding Anna Fair her blueberries. After my initial panic, I realized Anna Fair was doing quite well eating them, so I loaded her up and she loved them. Since then, she's tried out watermelon and peaches. Her food repertoire is expanding!

No comments: