I was a little concerned Laurie wouldn't want to share her toys with the others, but as long as no one came near Baby Rose, she was a great hostess. And she didn't mind helping to clean up by finishing off all the leftover cupcakes and capri suns (I am sure we are all healthy!). As her usual social self, Anna Fair loved all the commotion, she was so wide eyed. What a fun morning, we were so sad to see everyone leave. When I turned to begin cleaning up all the toys and trash, I suspect some little elves had already been through, as there was really very little to do (thank you!).
We barely managed to wait for Daddy to come home to open our gifts. Laurie's gift opening style reminds me of mine, open one thing and play with it for a while before moving on to the next. That way, the fun can go on and on! Thanks to all for the wonderful gifts, we have had a great time playing all day!


No comments:
Post a Comment