Friday, January 8, 2010

School Days

Much to Mommy's sadness, we decided it was time Laurie started school. Mommy could use one less child to run errands and Laurie could use more activity than I can give her with a baby in tow. It hurt so much to send her off, knowing it is just one more step in my girl growing up. Yeah, yeah, I know it's only 2 days a week for 3 hours, but still, I felt like I was sending her off to college. She's such a trooper, Laurie gave baby Anna Fair a kiss and headed out the door. I have noticed she is extra clingy when she comes home, I guess she is still my girl after all.




1 comment:

Hooks Family said...

Nicki, I found your blog through Anna Henson's blog. We have a blog if you want to check it out: www.hooksx4.blogspot.com!