Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rediscovery

UPDATE:

I didn't have to wait long for Laurie to get back in the exersaucer. When I went to get her up from naptime this afternoon, she was pointing and grunting at it. She could hardly wait to give it another go. I love my sweet girl!




























With the imminent arrival of Baby Anna Fair, I've been pulling out and cleaning all of Laurie's old baby toys. Here's exersaucer that we loved, loved, loved. I turned around to find her sitting squarely in the middle with her legs all squished underneath her, playing with her old pal, jeep. I ran to get my camera, but the little stinker had climbed back out by the time I returned, I am hoping to cath her at it again soon.

And in other news, we are officially a BOW HEAD!! All my hard work has finally paid off, hours of putting the bow in, only to have her immediately pull it back out. She goes so far as to demand to have it on for bedtime. I feel so affirmed as a Mom!

No comments: