Monday, July 13, 2009

Hiding Out

If you ever need Laurie for something and can't seem to find her, try looking under her bed. She enjoys spending time under there, tucked away from the world, shrouded by the bed skirt, busily pulling out anything I thought to store (diapers, baby clothes, wipes).
















In the last weeks, Laurie has become very attached to her paci. I guess she's acquired a little insecurity. Our usual rule is that paci lives in the bed, if she wants paci, she has to go to bed. And that seems to be fine with her. I try to get her up and she yells 'NO!' at me and snuggles down. There are tons of toys in her bed, what more could a girl want? She pulled this blanket over her head the other day, as if she thought I couldn't see her still in there.


No comments: