I made my first attempt at sewing. I am no Aunt Fair or Aunt Laura, but I thought it was passible.

As I was reviewing the finished product, I say to Will, "It's not very pretty is it?" (meaning, my skill and the pattern) And he replies, "No, it's not, I wondered why you picked that fabric with that trim." (meaning, you have bad taste) Thanks, honey, thanks a lot.

We went for a stroll around the block this morning, I managed to keep Laurie's cap on her. Though just barely. Doesn't she look just like a pink Cat in the Hat?
Our pumpkins are just about past their prime. But I realized today that we have taken no photos with Laurie and her first Halloween pumpkins, so out we go for another photo op. It went better than yesterday, but my subject is still a little difficult. Laurie thoroughly enjoyed our day outside and crawled all over the front porch, her knees are filthy!





1 comment:
I think it's adorable! And, Laurie is quite the model!!
Post a Comment