Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Facebook and Back to Business

I am sorry I have been neglecting my duties here at Laurie Central. When I first heard of facebook, I thought it was for teenagers and nerds. I held out from joining until I heard two friends in one day reference facebook and its wonders. So, I caved and joined, within 24 hours I had 20 friends. When you pull up that screen and it says that people have requested to be your friend, you really feel validated as a person. Shallow, I know, but still. Anyway, I think I have finished reconnecting.

Laurie must be going through another growth spurt. Today, I was in the kitchen when I heard glass clanging, I peeked in the den to see she opened the cabinet doors on the wine cabinet and was banging the bottles together. That bodes well for her teen years. Then there is this. If she stands on her tip toes, she can sweep the table clean.

No comments: