Friday, October 24, 2008

Learn to Play Musical Jeep: Check!

Since the moment we sat Laurie in the Exersaucer, the musical jeep has taunted her. "I know music comes from it, but don't know where." Or, "it seems like Mommy touches the monkey to make it play, but when I touch it, nothing happens." Laurie is just about too busy to be bothered with spending much time sitting in the Exersaucer, but she still likes to cruise around it and play with all the fun little toys. And now, JOY, we know how to play the musical jeep. Ahhh, life is good.


It was rather chilly yesterday morn, so I dug out these boots from Laurie's cabinet. They are really to small for her (3-6 months), but I couldn't resist. She didn't care for them at all, though I thought she was the most adorable little snow bunny.

No comments: