Friday, August 8, 2008

Six Month Check Up

Though it was more like her six and half month check up, we went to see Dr Phillippi today and received rave reviews. I believe I heard her say she had never seen a more wonderful baby in her life! Laurie was so much better about her shots today, but I guess it helped that we only got 2 this time (there were 4 last time). I was almost hoping she would throw a fit so Dada could see just how she feels about them.

On to the technical details, 28 inches (97 percentile) and 15.7 lbs (50 percentile) and a big ole 42 inch noggin. Our girl is a lean, mean, squirming machine!

Ok, so maybe not squirming all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love her panties i wish they fit me my cockwould look so good in those, i would love my tongue right up in her ass