Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Laurie's End of Year Activites

Wowsers, May was a busy month.

Barnyard Praise.
Such a cute program.  And so long, I was really impressed at how well these guys did.  Laurie's big line was, "We trust you, Lord, we really do!"


 Ball Tots had there year end program.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but Laurie has loved it all year.  It looks like they combine just enough silliness with ball handling to make learnging fun.
 Getting her first trophy was a big thrill and the highlight for her.
 Ballet Recital
After 3 years with Ms Krista, and she still loves ballet.  So precious in their tutus. After the performance, they had a free dance time to Let it Go.  Our very favorite song right now.  I have always loved Laurie's independence and free spririt.  She fell off the stage at one point and got right back up to keep dancing.  I'm pretty sure every other kid (and me too) would have run away crying, but not Laurie.   A little embarrassed, but it was still a nice reminder of what a great kid we have.



 Laurie's class at a very fun and wild and crazy field day.  A great way to end a great year.

No comments: