Someone turned 6 months old! I can't believe this sweet fella has been with us so long. He's getting so big and is always topping the growth charts. At his check up today, he was 18 lbs 6 oz and 27.5 in long.
He's about to sit up well enough to escape the baby bath tub. It's good because he's about to big for it, bad because the big boy bathtub is full of mermaids.He's got his very own brand new exersaucer. I thought he would love it and let me get some chores done. He loves it until he realizes I've walked off and left him. He is a momma's boy and I have worked hard to make him so.
Baptism Sunday
Henry is only a so-so fan of baby cereal. We had a rather rocky start with an interruption with a bad bout of reflux. We'll see starting peas goes tonight.Henry is so active, those arms and legs are always on the move, kicking and reaching. I think he'll skip crawling and walking and head straight to running. Heaven help us all then.
His 2 bottom teeth showed up one after another when he was 5 months and a few weeks old. He's getting to be quite a biter. Vicious little thing. It's also brought on some serious drooling. I live with my shoulder drenched.
He is days away from sitting up all on his own.
Henry's sisters love him so much. We are so blessed with these kids.
Happy 6 months Henry, I can't wait to see the next 6.


No comments:
Post a Comment