Anna Fair was fairly distraught that she wasn't included on the dove hunt (though I wondered if she really knew what she was missing, if it would've been such a catastrophe). So, I leaned down and whispered in her ear that we had our very own day of fun planned.
1. Watch our choice of cartoons.
2. Eat a ginormous bowl of ice cream with plenty of toppings.
3. Make cupcakes.
Side note: when the almost 4 year old grabs an egg and you tell her to wait just a second, perhaps you should take the egg away from her before she smashes it on the counter, the floor, herself, and her prized bubby.
4. Play puzzles and games
Shortly after, she asked if we could snuggle and promptly passed out. I had to carry her to the car to head to the post dove hunt party and she did this the entire 40 minute drive there. Complete with wet Bubby.



No comments:
Post a Comment