We celebrated Christmas with the Barbours and Hursts.
Anna Fair loves May May. She's telling her a story about a princess here.
The girls had a few friends over to decorate Christmas cookies. Side note, I've recently started adding whole wheat flour to our regular flour. It makes the cookie dough really dry. Not recommended. But I can call them healthy because they're whole wheat.
Daddy read The Night Before Christmas and the story of Jesus birth to us on Christmas eve.
Then both girls had to carry the milk and cookies to the fireplace to leave for Santa.
Santa Came!
I love sleepy headed babies unwrapping presents still in their jammies. The girls had a great Christmas, Laurie's favorite gift was her pillow pet, encouraged by great advertising during every Christmas movie and cartoon. Anna Fair loved her candy. We could have given her no gifts. She has a huge sweet tooth, just like her daddy.
Mommy's big gift from Daddy. Mommy isn't actually a fan of the show. Daddy thinks he's funny.
Bebe and Grandaddy may have gone a little overboard on the gifts. Side note, Richard's family wasn't able to make it down to open gifts till much later than us, so we had already opened ours by the time they arrived. As Baby Logan was opening his pile, Anna Fair was crying for her presents. Daddy sensibly said hers were already opened. But Anna Fair whined, "I want some presents with the trash still on them!" Question, at what point does the beautiful wrapping paper, ribbons and bows turn to trash? I want to know. Is it the first tear? Or not till it's a pile on the floor?
Enjoying our new art stand.
And decorating our bug cupcakes.


No comments:
Post a Comment