Our to do list has been getting longer and longer and Will and I are both too easy going (a nice way of saying we procrastinate) to tackle much on our list. What we do respond well to, motivation, provided by a deadline in the form of a birthday party in our backyard last week.
Item 1: We've been discussing landscaping in our front yard since we've moved in 5 years ago. We've had quotes, we discussed how much to take out, how much to leave in. But alas, we never got it done. But, oh my goodness, we jumped in we both feet and love the end results.
Item 2: About 6 months ago we steam cleaned the carpet in the den and realized our 2 precious angels had ruined it with our many spills and stains. I love, love hardwood floors. I had to take this short shot as most of the floor is covered in toys.
Item 3: Since Daddy mentioned building deer stands at hunting camp last spring, Laurie has been begging him to build her a new tall tower. You can buy ready made versions, but who needs that when you have Captain Carpenter and his assistant, Handy Dandy living at your house? I am thinking of starting Will a little side business, sadly, I think we'd have to charge $45000 a piece to make it worth the time, effort and strain on our marriage worth it.
Daddy built the sandbox last year, but we got some pretty good use out of it today. As much sand as they drag through my house, we'll have to haul in another load to fill the box back up.
ARUA
6 years ago


1 comment:
Looking good! I get lots done when I'm on a deadline, too!
Post a Comment