Monday, April 23, 2012

Brant and Monica's Wedding


My cousin Brant and his bride Monica were sweet enough to ask Laurie to be the flower girl for their wedding along with cousin Webb as ring bearer.  She's been so excited and I don't think we ever convinced her that the show wasn't really all about her.  She copied every thing Monica did and even told her how pretty she was.  Other than a brief scuffle over the flowers, she and Webb did a great job!

Laurie loved hanging out with all the big girls before the wedding and kindly serenaded them with a little Rock A Bye Baby.


 We stopped by to see Grandmother Betty (or as Laurie calls her, Grandmother Daddy) to show off our pretty dress (borrowed from Aunt Fair, isn't it lovely?).
 It was all we could do to keep from joining the new bride and groom in their first dance.


I wish I could have gotten both the girls to dance for the video, but it was so cold outside, we took what we could and enjoyed ourselves inside. 



No comments: