We had play doh. Is it a requirement to ball all the play doh into a ginormous 10 pound ball?
Bag decorating. There are some real artists in this crowd.
Let the scavenger hunt begin! There were butterfly necklaces, stickers, butterfly barrettes, and bug poppers galore.
Some mischievous urchins, if I've ever seen one.
Best Birthday Cake Ever.
Only time they were seated all day.
Pinata. We're still thankful no one was beaned in the noggin with the bat. But I sure do like seeing them scrounge for candy like it was a million dollars. In total, there were 32 kids at our house on Friday, toddlers included. It was so much fun, a whirlwind of precious children, but I may never get my house in order again.
We love Baby Logan. And he WILL give me a birthday hug, even if I have to pound it out of him.


No comments:
Post a Comment