Anna Fair was baptized on Sunday. What a joy to bring her into our church family of faith. To have our fellow Christians come alongside us in raising our children is an encouragement to my heart. I was thrilled for our friends Kristen and Wyche to stand beside us (I am always so jealous that he always seems to be asleep!). I know he and Anna Fair will be big buddies and I am glad to say their friendship really has begun in the cradle! Our families joined us for the day and we had a fun lunch for all after church. I love having people over. It's the only thing that can motivate us to get our house in order!
Question: Are all our pictures destined to have a paci in them?
My parents were there Sunday visiting and my mom leaned over and told me how cute that baby was - she was talking about Anna Fair!! What a sweet blessing!!
1 comment:
My parents were there Sunday visiting and my mom leaned over and told me how cute that baby was - she was talking about Anna Fair!! What a sweet blessing!!
Post a Comment