Laurie loves her Aunt Fair's house. I can't blame her, Aunt Fair is super cool, 3 awesome cousins to play with, and all new toys to strew about the house.
So, anyway, Will and I took Laurie out for a stroll one evening. As soon as we hung a right out of out driveway, I say to Will, "We're heading to Aunt Fair's house." He rolled his eyes in total dismissal. As we continue up the street, I tell him I bet you $20 we go to Aunt Fair's. After much discussion and laughter, pass this street, right turn here, left turn there, wondering through a few random yards, we find ourselves standing at the foot of Fair's drive watching our little 18 month old scoot up their steep drive. Will in total shock, me in triumph. It's a good thing our Aunt Fair loves us and doesn't mind our occasional drop in. And I'm still waiting on my $20.
And here we are swimming from this morning with some fun friends. Laurie is quite the daredevil and has no fear of the pool. Big shocker. I really wanted some fun pics of her splashing in the water, but there wasn't much time from rescuing her from drowning every 2 minutes. Both aren't we cute stomping around the pool with our floaties on? I still can't believe she was willing to wear them!


No comments:
Post a Comment