Our sweet cousin, Parker, gave Laurie this pink riding horse for Christmas. In the past, Laurie has been happy to push it, pet it, and play the fun music. Any time I tried to get her to sit on it, she would have none of it and immediately got right back off.
This morning, she was pushing it around again, so I plopped her on and started pushing her down the hall. She was pleased as punch and smiled so big. She would love to sit and push with her feet, but can't quite get the hang of it. So, in the meantime, she just straddles and walks with it. We are getting there! I am such a pushover, I am thinking of rolling back the rug to give her a better playing field.


She had a little trouble figuring out how to get back on.


No comments:
Post a Comment